Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year...new, well you know

Many good things have happened since the last post:
1) I have actually been riding my bikes. Besides the Christmas day Bent Creek ride. I rode 3 1/2 hours @ Montgomerey Bell SP 20+ miles, Haw Ridge w/ Jen, and New Years Day Windrock DH w/ Thomas, Eric, and Brian
2) Brett was in town to celebrate New Years
3) Our kitchen is back to normal after the year long floor tile job
4) Jen raced the Snake Creek Gap TT in Dalton, GA. She did the 34 mile in 4:46:37 very respectable for that occasional rider in early winter diet/training mode, NOT!!!!
5) See picture below...

Photobucket
Yeah, I went and got myself another 29er SS. I know, I know...it doesn't have 6+ inches of travel. For now it's my only bike, beside my beloved DEMO, well until...who knows! It's rigid for now 'til I find that damn money tree and get that 120mm fork from the boys @ Fox.

No comments: