Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WOW!!!!

What a past week...I did a HUGE Norris ride last Monday and boy did it hurt!!! It was below 40, windy, and cloudy; however, the trails were perfect. I regrouped and recovered the rest of the week, all while planning a BIG Team ED training ride this past Sunday. The plan was Tour de Tanasi w/ Team ED and a select few. It ended w/ me, Jen, lil' bit, the "Model", Super Dave, Team ED, and Kelley. 29er's were the wheel of choice, poor D-Rock didn't get the memo. It was a 4 hour pain fest but thats what I need these days. Everyone did FANTASTIC, including the weather: 60 w/ sun for Feb. 1st, UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Photobucket
Post ride parking lot beers, quick bite to eat, and bust a move back to K-town for a Superbowl bash @ T. Gaines. All the usual suspects were there to watch, the 1st half, the BEST game ever! My team wasn't there so I pulled for the Cards but all I can say is "the CATCH"!!!

No comments: