Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LATELY....

We haven't been doing much? Jen was working in Nashville and I was just being a lazy, uninspired mtn biker. I don't know if it's the weather, or the fact that it's winter, or that I'm just not fired up for riding anything but our BIG BLUE COUCH right now. I'm really not sure how to get fired up for riding again or if I want to?!?
But we have been doing a few cool things: 1) Hastie park AMBC trail day, 2) 2 days of DH trail construction @ Windrock, and 3) an 80's themed 40th B-Day party for Angela!!!! Here are a few of my favorite pics commemorating the event and the scary era that was the 80's!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On Monday, Jen drug my lazy self outta the house for a bike ride on my least favorite bike. Since our ride I have decided it's not the bike...it's me!!! A cross bike is the perfect do all bike but just not for me. However, despite my displeasure w/ the bike I had a FUN day riding w/ my lovely wife. We parked in Walland, greenway, Old Cades Cove, Rich mtn(gravel), Cades Cove loop, back over Rich mtn to the car. Not sure of mileage but GREAT December riding weather w/ just a few sprinkles here and there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: