Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We made it!!!!

We finally made it to Flagstaff on Monday afternoon. We got checked in to our Hostel, the DeBauex. It's right downtown and very convenient to everything. Jen and I went out for a quick ride on Mt.Elden. We promptly got twisted and turned around b/c I didn't take a map. We rode several of the secret trails and of course, they were all black diamonds on the map when I checked it out l8r!!! Jen was a rockstar and did very well; ridin' strong for the 20 or so miles we did. She really liked the trails and the TOWN! We had dinner last night @ the Beaver street brewery...FANTASTIC food and beer;) So far so good...
Here is a link to check out more photos from our ride in Gallup:
http://s495.photobucket.com/albums/rr318/tnmtnbkr/Gallup/

ENJOY!!!!
Trip totals:
Drivin' milage 1700 or so..., Ride totals 70+
I'm already feelin' the effects, seein' as I am not a x country rider:)

No comments: